Friday Agency is an award-winning digital agency based in the heart of Dublin city centre. Whether we’re deploying digital strategies, designing powerful web & mobile experiences, or creating engaging brand campaigns – we transform organisations using digital.
We’re looking for a budding Digital Marketer to join our team. Someone who loves digital and is bursting with potential.
The successful candidate will have exposure to executing search and social media campaigns and will have a solid grasp of analytics and reporting.
You’ll be working closely with the Client Services, Digital and Creative Directors to execute, manage and analyse digital campaigns for some of Ireland’s leading brands and businesses. The role will also combine some account management duties.
Brands we work with include Danone, AIB and Fulfil to publishers like DublinTown and online merchants Unislim, Baby Elegance and iClothing.com.
Key Skills & Responsibilities
- Minimum 1 year of professional experience working in a hands-on digital marketing role is essential.
- Implement and digital marketing campaigns for agency clients involving a mix of digital channels including Search, Content, Social, and Email.
- You have experience building and managing PPC campaigns in Google Ads (and currently, Google Ads certified).
- Work with agency management to align digital marketing activities with digital projects such as website builds, and work closely with our team of talented designers, UX specialists & developers.
- Report targets for awareness, engagement and conversion for client organisations using digital platforms.
- You will have experience in SEO, content writing and link building.
- Utilise various analytics tools to acquire insights, monitor competitors, and report campaign results including Google Analytics, Search Console, SEM Rush, Moz Pro tools.
- Implement market research activities/processes both internally and externally and report results to agency directors.
- Engage clients directly & give outstanding customer service in line with Friday’s values.
- Self-motivated, you’re comfortable working independently and as part of the team. You thrive in a fast-paced, multi-task environment and maintain excellent relationships with both clients and partners.
- Take responsibility for tasks, projects and priorities to ensure they are delivered on time and to a high standard.
- You can solve problems by applying user-centred thinking and logic.
- Brilliant time management and task organisational skills.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills.
- Adept at budget management.
- Experience in planning and executing a digital strategy.
- Experience of working in a fast-paced start-up culture, preferably agency side.
- Possess a 3rd Level marketing or digital marketing qualification.
- Knowledge of web technologies – basic knowledge of HTML and CSS would be a plus.
- Experience using Facebook Ad Manager to manage social marketing campaigns.
- Experience of WordPress CMS.
- Company promotion: Experience writing content, particularly content for online such as Blog posts, press releases as well as day to day social activity on Twitter and Facebook.
- Knowledge of user experience design and UX design process.
- Knowledge of marketing attribution and how to implement it.
- Be abreast of and contribute to digital marketing trends.
- Having fun and an appreciation for good food (often sweet food).
Friday is building one of the most talented digital teams in the country. To achieve our goals we want to hire the best.
Minimum industry Experience: 1 year.
Strictly no agencies. Please and thank you.
If this is you, please say hello and email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org