Friday Agency is an award-winning digital agency based in the heart of Dublin city centre. Whether we’re deploying digital strategies, designing powerful web & mobile experiences, or creating engaging brand campaigns – we transform organisations using digital.
We’re looking for a Digital Marketing Specialist to join our team. Someone who loves digital and is bursting with potential.
The successful candidate will have solid experience in executing search and social media campaigns and will have a solid grasp of analytics and reporting.
You’ll be working closely with our Client Services, Digital, and Creative teams to execute, manage and analyze digital campaigns for some of Ireland’s leading brands and businesses. The role will also combine some account management duties.
Brands we work with include Fyffes, Urbana, and Digit Gaming. Attractions like Dublin Zoo and online merchants such as Baby Elegance, Folláin, and Juvi Designs.
Key Skills & Responsibilities
- Minimum 2 years of professional experience working in a hands-on digital marketing role is required.
- Implement digital marketing campaigns for agency clients involving a mix of digital channels including Search, Content, Social, and Email.
- You have experience building and managing PPC campaigns in Google Ads (and currently, Google Ads certified).
- You have experience creating and publishing content on social channels, in particular, Facebook and Instagram.
- Work with agency management to align digital marketing activities with projects such as websites and apps, and work closely with our team of talented designers, UX specialists & developers.
- Report targets for awareness, engagement, and conversion for client organisations using digital platforms.
- You will have experience in SEO, content writing, and link building.
- Utilise various analytics tools to acquire insights, monitor competitors, and report campaign results including Google Analytics, Google Data Studio, Search Console, and SEM Rush.
- Implement market research activities/processes both internally and externally and report results to agency directors.
- Engage clients directly & give outstanding customer service in line with Friday’s values.
- Self-motivated, you’re comfortable working independently and as part of a team. You thrive in a fast-paced, multi-task environment and maintain excellent relationships with both clients and partners.
- Take responsibility for tasks, projects, and priorities to ensure they are delivered on time and to a high standard.
- You can solve problems by applying user-centred thinking and logic.
- Brilliant time management and task organisational skills.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills.
- Adept at budget management.
- Experience in planning and executing a digital strategy.
- Experience creating and executing Content Calendars for social.
- Experience of working in a fast-paced start-up culture, preferably agency side.
- Possess a 3rd Level marketing or digital marketing qualification.
- Knowledge of web technologies – basic knowledge of HTML and CSS would be a plus.
- Experience using Facebook Ad Manager to manage social marketing campaigns.
- Experience of WordPress CMS.
- Company promotion: Experience writing content, particularly content such as blog posts, press releases as well as day-to-day social activity on Twitter and Facebook.
- Knowledge of user experience design and UX design process.
- Knowledge of marketing attribution and how to implement it.
- Be abreast of and contribute to digital marketing trends.
- Having fun and an appreciation for good food.
Friday is building one of the most talented digital teams in the country. To achieve our goals we want to hire the best.
Minimum industry Experience: 2 years.
Our Benefits include:
- Competitive salary
- Flexible Hybrid working
- The opportunity to work on exciting projects for a range of different businesses and brands
- You will have great training and development
- Generous holidays and mobile phone plans
- A fun and collaborative working environment
- Bike to work and travel TaxSaver
If this is you, please say hello and email your CV to email@example.com.
(Strictly no agencies. Please and thank you).