Friday is an award-winning digital agency based in the heart of Dublin city. Whether we’re deploying digital strategies, designing powerful web & mobile experiences, or creating engaging brand campaigns – we transform organisations using digital.
We’re looking for an SEO Specialist to join our team. Somebody who loves digital and is bursting with potential.
The successful candidate will have solid experience in SEO processes and content strategy, as well as a solid grasp of analytics and reporting.
You will execute, manage and analyse search engine visibility for some of Ireland’s leading brands and businesses. The role will also combine some client-facing account management duties.
- Search Engine Optimisation: Implement and manage client SEO strategies, including on-page optimisation, keyword research, and link-building tactics.
- Content Strategy: Work to research and optimise SEO-led content that aligns with client objectives.
- Technical SEO: Conduct website audits to identify technical issues affecting search engine rankings and user experience. Recommend and implement fixes such as improving site speed, mobile optimisation, and addressing crawl errors.
- Analytics and Reporting: Use tools like Google Analytics, Looker Studio and Search Console to monitor and report client website performance. Provide actionable insights based on data analysis.
- Client Communication: Communicate with clients to understand their business goals and report on SEO progress. Offer recommendations based on SEO trends and client objectives.
- Competitor Analysis: Analyse competitor websites and content/SEO strategies to identify client growth and improvement opportunities.
- Channels: Exposure to and active involvement in a variety of digital channels as needed, including PPC and social media advertising.
- Collaboration: Work closely with other teams (e.g., UX, web development) to ensure a cohesive digital strategy that maximises client results.
- A passion for SEO is essential.
- In-depth understanding of optimisation best practices and search engine algorithms.
- Experience with SEO tools (e.g., SEMrush, Search Console, etc.).
- Strong analytical skills and experience with web analytics tools, particularly Google Analytics 4.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills.
- The ability to work in a fast-paced agency environment and comfortable managing multiple projects simultaneously.
- The ideal candidate is analytical, and communicative, and has a proven track record of improving SEO performance.
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Business, IT, or a related field is preferred but not essential. We also place big value on experience, work ethic and aptitude.
Additional Qualifications (preferred)
- Certification in Google Analytics or other relevant certifications.
- Experience creating and executing Content Calendars for social.
- Experience working in a fast-paced start-up culture, preferably agency side.
- Possess a 3rd-level marketing or digital marketing qualification.
- Experience working with the Google Ads platform.
- Experience using Meta Business Manager and TikTok to manage social marketing campaigns.
- Knowledge of web technologies – basic knowledge of HTML and CSS would be a plus.
- Experience with CMS tools.
- Company promotion: Experience writing content, particularly content such as blog posts, and press releases as well as day-to-day social activity on Twitter and Facebook.
- Knowledge of user experience design and UX design process.
- Knowledge of marketing attribution and how to implement it.
- Be abreast of and contribute to digital marketing trends.
- Having fun and an appreciation for good food.
Friday is building one of the most talented digital teams in the country. To achieve our goals we want to hire the best!
Salary: €40-45k depending on experience, plus up to €5,000 worth of benefits.
Minimum Experience: 1 year
- Flexible hybrid working options
- Company healthcare contributions
- Monthly work-from-home allowance
- Pension plan with company contributions
- Mobile phone plan
- Generous holidays
- Extra day annual leave on your birthday
- Paid sick leave
- Paid Maternity Leave
- Access to Bike to work and travel TaxSaver schemes
- Opportunities for further training and development
- The challenge of working with a large variety of major national and international brands
- A fun and collaborative working environment
- Be part of our growing digital team, there will be great opportunities for the right person as we grow
If this role sounds like you, please say hello and email your CV to email@example.com
(Strictly no agencies. Please and thank you).